PROFESSIONAL BED BUG TREATMENT
Burns bed bug professional will eliminate bed bugs fast. Bed bugs prefer to hide close to where they feed, like beds. K9 and handler teams are perfect for identifying infestation. Bed Bugs can be identified by simply looking but it's best to get professional help to keep infestation from spreading. Bed bugs prefer to hide close to where they feed, like beds, but have been documented to travel 100-150 feet to obtain a blood meal, so it is unlikely to diminish an infestation by leaving an area unoccupied.
- Adults are roughly ¼" in length and reddish brown in color.
- Females can lay 3 - 7 eggs per day.
- Eggs hatch after 6 - 10 days.
Although they do not have nests, bed bugs gather in areas that can be marked by dark spotting and staining of dried excrement. Eggs, shells, brownish molted skins of nymphs and the bugs themselves will be present.
- Bed bugs are mostly inactive between blood meals and can often be located in their hiding places.
- Bed bugs are very resilient and can survive up to a year without a blood meal.
- Eggs are pearly white and only 1mm long.
- First stage immature bugs are pale in color and somewhat translucent.
INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT
- Void area treatment.
- Residual and contact applications.
- Includes re-inspection to certify bed bug eradication.
- 30-day warranty.
THERMAL CONTAINER REMEDIATION
At Burns Phoenix site only.
Deposit all affected items into thermal chamber. Heat to a core temperature of 140° for complete elimination.
Burns Pest Elimination has very effective chemical application methods available to our customers as well.
Burns Pest Elimination adheres to NPMA guidelines for proper bed bug management.